Kentucky Wildcats’ coach John Calipari called it “Princeton on Steroids”, and nearly got crucified for it, but it has taken his teams to the Final Four time and again.
It was labelled as a street-ball offense, but as people have gotten to know the offense Vance Walberg worked on for 15 years it has become clear that this is a great invention that won’t go away.
The offense is renowned for developing players and players love to play in it. In 200 pages this book details:
- The fundamentals
- The reads and X’s and O’s
- How to enter into it, off the break or from a half court set
- 90 pages of drills, including Vance Walberg’s and John Calipari’s drills
- Plays, entries and quick hitters
- Playing against sagging/switching defences
- How to teach the offense
Offer: Get the man to man offense e-book and the zone offense e-book (Paypal download,
Get the zone offense e-book only (Paypal download,
Please note that if you purchase the eBook I have to process the file and send it to you manually, so if I’m coaching at an away game er sleeping (I’m in Europe) it might be several hours before I’m able to process your order.
Praise for Coach Olesen’s book:
Duane Eason, Director/Head Coach, PPY Elite AAU Boys’ Basketball:
I must say, your book is possibly the most comprehensive package on the DDM I’ve ever seen. I’ve talked to all the people from the Sports Illustrated article, had extensive conversations with Coach John Jordan, and met with and watched Coach Walberg in clinic and the last 2 years up at UMass. Your book covered everything, and I think you did a great job putting the teaching progressions together.
My two favorite points you made in the book were…..
1. when you discussed how players are limited by what they need to make the team.
2. teaching the K-up last. My team has really excelled since I eliminated the k-up. We’ll re-introduce it at a later date in the AAU season, but my 2s and 3s are not great drivers, so I wanna keep them shooting and cutting back door.
Maarten on The X’s & O’s of Basketball:
Bought the Coach Dribble Drive book and must say I am very impressed. I have seen and read very much on this subject and this one is very good. Don’t have any experience with coaching the DDM and I was searching for something on how to implement it. This book could be it.
Firsthoops on The X’s and O’s of Basketball:
Just downloaded coachdribbledrive’s eBook. Only had time to skim over it but I guarantee it is well worth the price (and the price is low) and more. Great job!! Thanks for sharing.