This drill is very competitive, as you’re never out of it. It’s always possible to get hot and come back and win it, no matter how far behind you are!
- Any number of teams of two players shooting on as many baskets as possible.
- One ball per team, shooter rebounding own shot, passing back to next person.
- Coach can choose any shot, typically 15 footers, 3’s or “Layup, pull-up, 3″.
- All teams are trying to get to three baskets first.
- When first team gets to three they shout “Three, Reset” and coach blows his whistle and all scores are reset.
- Team who reached the goal of three is now going for four, while the rest of the teams are still going for three.
- Every time a team reaches it’s target the target for that team goes up one, while all other teams stay at their previous target.
- First team to complete goal of seven baskets win.
- Even if one team is going for 7 a team which is going for 3 can still win if they get hot.